Welcome to the Propel docs
Propel helps engineering teams deliver high-performance customer-facing analytics. It is an analytics backend with a GraphQL API and UI component library that requires no infrastructure scaling or management.
Propel connects to your data infrastructure, syncs data to high-speed storage and cache, transforms and aggregates it, and expose it securely via a GraphQL API.
Propel has the following attributes:
- Fast: Get sub-second query latencies at any scale, even with billions of records.
- Convenient: Sync data with no ETL or data engineering required.
- Flexible: APIs and UI components to build a broad set of use cases.
- Fully managed: Get started, develop, and scale with ease. We run and scale for you.
- Secure and compliant: SOC2, GDPR, and CCPA complaint.
- Usage-based pricing: Pay for what you use, nothing more.
Propel is useful for a broad set of customer-facing analytics use cases. The following are some of the most common:
- Customer dashboards and reports: Build insights as part of your product experience.
- Data APIs: Expose your analytics data via self-service APIs.
- Usage metering: Measure, report, and alert on product usage.
- Data Sharing: Sync data to your customers’ data warehouse.
Try Propel for free to get a production-ready analytics backend service up and running in minutes.