This mutation creates a new Booster for the given Metric and returns the newly created Booster.
A Booster significantly improves the query performance for a Metric.
input required CreateBoosterInput
The fields for creating a new Booster.
Boosters can be understood as an aggregating index. The index is formed from left to right as follows:
- The Data Pool's Tenant ID column (if present)
- Metric Filter columns (if present)
- Query Filter Dimensions (see
- The Data Pool's timestamp column
The Booster's Metric.
input.dimensions required array of DimensionInput
Dimensions to include in the Booster.
Follow these guidelines when specifying Dimensions:
- Specify Dimensions in descending order of importance for filtering and in ascending order of cardinality.
- Take into consideration hierarchical relationships as well (for example, a "country" Dimension should appear before a "state" Dimension).
The result of a mutation which creates or modifies a Booster.