- Metric Report: We increased the number of supported dimensions from 2 to 10.
- Metric Report: We enabled report-level filtering. Filters can now be passed which can remove rows from the report.
- Logins and signups now use the Secure Remote Password (SRP) protocol.
- Data Pools now have a new Preview Data tab. This tab shows the most recent records synchronized to the data pools.
- Add support for Parquet data types: Map, List and Struct that are mapped to Propel column data type: JSON.
- Add support for group structures within Parquet files.
- Fixed an issue with ingesting timestamps with a value of 0 and enhanced error handling for negative epoch timestamps.
- Fixed an issue with
WEEKgranularity starting on a Sunday. The
WEEKgranularity now starts on Monday, consistent with
LAST_N_WEEKSand the week-based relative time ranges.
- Fixed a bug with changing between Relative and Absolute time in the metric playground.
- Fixed a bug with the GraphQL variables when changing between relative types in the metric playground.
- Fixed a bug where the username string in the top right of the web console would show the id instead of the username.
- Fixed an issue displaying the setup checklist for S3 data source.
- Fixed a non-clickable save button on account settings.