- The Console now displays a descriptive message when trying to delete a Data Pool that has Metrics attached
- The Console now displays a descriptive message when trying to delete a Metric that has an access policy attached.
- Password reset flow now works.
- The Console now returns to the last environment the user was in vs. defaulting to the prod environment.
- You can now re-order dimensions on Boosters to sort the most commonly used dimensions first.
supportedDataPoolColumnTypesto the Column object in the GraphQL schema.
- Average, Minimum, and Maximum Metrics will now return
nullfor “no data”, rather than zero. This is the mathematically correct answer. This applies to counters, time series, leaderboards, reports, and dimension stats.
- Signup emails sent from Propel in response to signups, etc., will now arrive from a ”mail.propeldata.com” MAIL FROM address.
- Fixed an issue with pending DataPools that caused mismatches between DataSource columns and DataPool columns.
- We are no longer exposing stack traces in GraphQL error responses.
- Fix to correctly handle TIMESTAMP_TZ and TIMESTAMP_LTZ columns when syncing Snowflake Data Pools. This issue led to no Syncs being created for these Data Pools.
· One min read