Time Series queries were sometimes returning unexpected numbers of granules (e.g., when passing timeZone). For example, asking for TODAY with granularity DAY should always return a single granule; asking for THIS_WEEK with granularity DAY should always return seven granules. This is now fixed.
Multiple S3-based files with the same name in different directories are now handled correctly.
Fixed a bug with wrong validations in the Leaderboard query builder in the Console, not allowing the query to execute.
Fix Metric overview documentation links in the Console.
Fixed error state for sparklines in the Console.
Fixed a bug with tooltips showing for sparklines in the Console.
Fixed an issue with time series charts in the console not starting at 0.
Fixed an issue with Propeller time-out errors showing twice in the Console.
Fixed a bug where an erroneous 0 would show up in filter lists in the Console.
On the Leaderboards, Counter, Time Series, and Metric Report overview docs, we now use TacoSoft (our Quickstart data set) in all example queries.
On the Leaderboards, Counter, Time Series, and Metric Report docs, we updated query examples to use the up-to-date top-level query structure (metricName in query input instead of the deprecated metricByName or metricById).
We made visual improvements in the navbar on the docs site with higher contrast.